- Download the extension from here
- Copy to your extension directory and untar:
tar xzf admin2prototype.tgz
- Enable it in your admin siteaccess by editing settings/siteaccess/site_admin/site.ini.append.php and adding:
- Clear the cache
Note: If you enable the extension via the admin interface (Setup -> Extensions) this will effect all site accesses including your front end ones.
Things to check out in the prototype:
- Lack of Shop and Design tabs - these are disabled by default in eZ Publish 4.3
- Hidden right menu. Click on the [+] to expand
- Content menu (Left Hand side under Content, Users & Media Tabs) can be variably sized. Grab the bottom right hand corner and drag to desired size
- Different context menu when left clicking on items in the content menu (I'm not a fan of how sub items cover the top menu items)
Drag and drop block ordering (When editing a Front Page in eZ Flow)Apparently this is eZ Flow 2.0 (included with eZ 4.2)
- Full screen editing (this rocks)
- Edit action buttons (Send for Publishing, Store Draft, Discard) replicated at top of edit page
Comments on the prototype should be made here. Remember that this is a prototype!